Infrared Saunas have gained unexpected popularity these days due to their proven capability of curing many chronic diseases, mainly related to bones, muscles and obesity. Previously, Sauna meant only the traditional form of Sauna bathing where regulated heat and humidity were applied, which made the bather to perspire. Later, infrared saunas became immensely popular in the market. In this form of sauna bathing, infrared does not heat up the air inside, but only acts on the bather by directly increasing his or her body temperature causing profuse perspiration. Infrared formed inside a sauna is divided into three heads viz. near, middle and far infrareds. Among these three categories, far infrared sauna or FIR sauna is widely used infra sauna and according to the experts, this is the most effective category also.
Benefits of far infrared sauna:
FIR sauna has many medical benefits. It is a good solution for some chronic diseases also. Here are some of the benefits of FIR infrared sauna:
· Detoxification: Sweating is the best way to detoxify the body. Its experts opine that FIR sauna is 15% more effective than sweating caused by exercises and traditional saunas.
· Pain Relief: This kind of infrared sauna is highly effective in relieving pains; specifically joint and muscle pains. In many instances, it has been found that chronic joint pains and many types of arthritis are cured through FIR sauna.
· Obesity: It’s a good solution for obesity also. 30 minutes of sauna has the same effect as walking for two hours. It pumps the heart as happens during walking and exercises, leading to sweating and loss of fats from different parts of the body.
· Skin Purification: This Infrared sauna technology can help purify the bather’s skin by completely eliminating toxins from the skin pores and increasing blood circulation.
· Relaxation: FIR sauna promotes relaxation by balancing body’s level of cortisol, which is known as body’s primary stress hormone. The heat generated by this sauna relaxes muscles and relieves tension, allowing the bathers to relax and de-stress. More Information at JNH LIFESTYLES.