Infrared Saunas have gained unexpected popularity these days due to their proven capability of curing many chronic diseases, mainly related to bones, muscles and obesity. Previously, Sauna meant only the traditional form of Sauna bathing where regulated heat and humidity were applied, which made the bather to perspire. Later, infrared saunas became immensely popular in the market. In this form of sauna bathing, infrared does not heat up the air inside, but only acts on the bather by directly increasing his or her body temperature causing profuse perspiration. Infrared formed inside a sauna is divided into three heads viz. near, middle and far infrareds. Among these three categories, far infrared sauna or FIR sauna is widely used infra sauna and according to the experts, this is the most effective category also.
Benefits of far infrared sauna:
FIR sauna has many medical benefits. It is a good solution for some chronic diseases also. Here are some of the benefits of FIR infrared sauna:
· Detoxification: Sweating is the best way to detoxify the body. Its experts opine that FIR sauna is 15% more effective than sweating caused by exercises and traditional saunas.
· Pain Relief: This kind of infrared sauna is highly effective in relieving pains; specifically joint and muscle pains. In many instances, it has been found that chronic joint pains and many types of arthritis are cured through FIR sauna.
· Obesity: It’s a good solution for obesity also. 30 minutes of sauna has the same effect as walking for two hours. It pumps the heart as happens during walking and exercises, leading to sweating and loss of fats from different parts of the body.
· Skin Purification: This Infrared sauna technology can help purify the bather’s skin by completely eliminating toxins from the skin pores and increasing blood circulation.
· Relaxation: FIR sauna promotes relaxation by balancing body’s level of cortisol, which is known as body’s primary stress hormone. The heat generated by this sauna relaxes muscles and relieves tension, allowing the bathers to relax and de-stress. More Information at JNH LIFESTYLES.
Companies manufacturing and supplying the best far Infrared sauna have introduced different ranges of saunas in the market such as Copper range, silver range, Gold range, Ensi range, and Elite range, etc. Again depending upon the space available inside, the far infrared sauna has different categories. Starting from single sauna, there are deluxe and classic saunas, which can accommodate up to 4 bathers.
Features of the companies:
To find far infrared sauna, interested customers can look for specialized manufacturers who have many years of expertise in manufacturing best quality FIR saunas. Here are some of the features of the companies, which you must look for:
· The company must have highly professional engineers and experts as a part of the manufacturing team. They always manufacture upgraded products and introduces latest and modern equipment on the market.
· Right from selecting top quality wood to testing the quality of far-infrared technology, these companies must be diligent throughout the production process. Comprehensive training must be provided to all technical and non-technical staff for getting the best output.
· They should have a strict quality control policy. Visit us at http://www.jnhlifestyles.com.au/.